UWCB regulation is carried out in the following manner:
- UWCB prepare all health and safety paperwork to send out to ensure events are run in a generic manner with participant safety at the forefront.
- UWCB books all staff from approved lists to ensure they are correctly qualified.
- Local gyms provide coaches.
- Local UWCB affiliated promoters then run the events in line with UWCB guidelines.
- All medics have their ID verified to ensure they are correctly qualified, and they are the correct staff, to our knowledge England boxing do not carry out any checks to verify medics credentials on event days.
- All participants have pre and post-bout medicals that are fully recorded and every participant is given head injury advice and a head injury card.
- UWCB regularly carry out on the spot, unannounced quality control checks to ensure events are being run in the correct manner.
- UWCB also employ Cipher medical to carry out quality control checks to ensure medical contractors are doing their jobs properly and providing the right cover and equipment.
If you want to take part in a safe, well-regulated white collar boxing match sign up with UWCB, we will get you super fit with 8 weeks FREE training, match you fairly with an opponent and put on an incredible show for you to box on as well as you becoming part of #teamultra which has raised over £22Million for Cancer Research UK.